I can’t think of a good introduction right now — so I will just go straight ahead to the things I’m thankful for the week. He, he, he.
1. We started our work — for the year. It was quite remarkable. As soon as we arrived in the office, we worked non-stop. Our first day included attending unannounced meetings, conducting a PSA workshop, and opening of a scriptwriting class. No complaints. Just grateful!
2. We were able to attend a wedding of a colleague.
3. We met some of our Yangon friends over lunch and dinner.4. We got new DVDs.
5. My brother was hired for a new job.
6. My sister aced her school grades.
7. We made our mother happy on her birthday.
That’s all folks!
Photos Credits to J.Dennis @luigijohnc @watermelon666