I still can’t believe that I’m in Japan. Super overwhelmed! Tokyo is so clean, organized, and, fashion forward. I would elaborate more on my travel segments after this trip. But before that, I would love to share things I’m grateful for.
- The cherry blossoms were so beautiful. We were quite lucky to see them.
- I was able to enjoy my coats because of the cold weather in Japan.
- Dennis and I enjoyed Disney Sea and Disney Land.
- I’m so lucky to finally see Mt. Fuji upclose.
- I have been dreaming of snow and it came true!
- I was able to enjoy Japanese foods like ramen, ramen, and, ramen.
Photos Credits to J.Dennis