I’m sick but I’m recovering now. I was quite inactive on my social media for the past weeks.
Sorry, I had a lot of deadlines. Anyways, here are the things I’m grateful for May.
1. We finally visited Indonesia! Only 2 countries left before we complete our ASEAN tour. =)
2. E-zine May issue is up. I was quite happy with this issue. I had a lot of collaborations.
Here is the link MAY ISSUE
3. Again, I couldn’t complain. A lot of collaborations are popping out.
4. We finally opened the course Dennis is teaching. There were a lot of enrollees. It was twice of what we’ve expected.
Also, another class has graduated.
5. My sister graduated with honors. Proud of her.
6. We finally purchased some appliances. Our apartment is 60% ready.
7. I got new songs! Obsessed with Chainsmoker’s Paris.
Have a great days ahead!
Photos Credits to J.Dennis