As the months of 2017 are ending, a lot of challenges in my life kept on coming. Last month, Dennis was hospitalized. Then this month, my grandmother was hospitalized after their Golden Wedding Anniversary and — sadly passed away.
At times, I really don’t know how to motivate myself anymore. But as they say, always find the silver lining in your life. So here I am looking on the bright side and sharing to you the things I’m grateful for July.
- Dennis is finally recovering from his surgery. His vital signs are within normal, he finally went to the gym and lost some pounds.
- We found out a new and healthy restaurant, thanks to our dear friend Orlen. He introduced Healthy Me to us. Since Dennis has a lot of diet restrictions, this restaurant is our best option. Especially when we get so bored with what I cook. My favorites? Beetrot detox and broccoli burritos. Dennis? Beetroot wraps and beetroot shake.
- I had a colloaboration with one of our favorite Food courts in Myanmar. Food City in Myanmar Plaza to be exact.
- OOTDMYANMAR is 6,000 away to 100K followers.Yahoo! =) And a new issue is up =)
- We were able to take care of our friends’ dog — Chiwaks for 2 weeks. We really fell inlove with her. Since we were attached to her, it was a sad situation when we returned her to Jeff, the owner and our friend.
- Because of that incident (#5) we finally decided to buy a dog. Her name is Jade and I’ll be making a blog/vlog about her soon. We are totally inlove with her.
- I was happy that eventhough I wasn’t physicaly present to my grandparents Golden Wedding Anniversary, I was able to help in some ways.
- Just after their golden wedding, my grandmother was rushed to the hospital. My grandmother, asked my mother to be with her in the hospital. I was really very happy that my mother was beside my gradmother on her last days.
- We had a lot of accomplisment from work. =)
- We renewed our contract for another year. So happy working in Forever Group! It’s our 6th year.
Sorry for the limited photos, my other phone was washed on the washing machine. =p
Photos Credits to J.Dennis