October is here, and it means two months to go before the Christmas Holiday. Before I get so excited thinking about it. I would like to remember the great things that happened to me last September.
- Novena Completed
Ever since Dennis recovered from his heart attack, we have summoned to be closer and thankful to the Lord. We completed the Novena with our friends Jeff and Orlen. We wanted to complete the novena to thank the Lord for all his blessings to us.
- Dream shoot with mothers came true.
I created OOTDMYANMAR electronic magazine because I want to inspire. On that note, I always wanted to feature special individuals. Individuals who can be source of inspiration. For this month, I was super overwhelmed to all the mothers who wanted to join the shoot. I never knew that there would be a lot of inquiries. It was difficult because we can only choose 3 mothers.
You may read it here: OOTDMYANMAR e-ZINE SEPTEMBER ISSUE
- We have heard that the Pope will be coming in Myanmar this November. We didn’t want to miss the opportunity to join his mass. With that, before flying to the Philippines for our short vacation we were lucky enough to be able to submit our request to attend the mass of the Pope. It’s not yet sure if we will be accepted but the important thing is we tried.
- I have never in my life tried Zumba. So thanks to the Philippine Embassy in Yangon for having this event. I finally can say — ‘I have done Zumba!’ But it’s quite not my thing. Ha, ha, ha.
- I may not have the access to fashion that fast in Yangon but still — I’m happy that I have my brothers to buy stuff for me. With that, I’m happy to say that I got all the pieces I want from JWANDERSONXUNIQLO. I also had purchased some pieces from SMYTH collection. I’ll be sharing my OOTD’s soon. =)
- I was able to go home to the Philippines. It was quite short but I was happy that I had the opportunity to spend my time with my family. I’ll be doing a more detailed blog on this.
- I had the opportunity to bond with my brother. Bond in a way that I had used him. Ha, ha, ha. He took thousands of photos for me. Kidding aside, it was nice that I have bonded with him somehow.
What were you thankful for September? Comment below.