Hello! As usual, I have been caught up with taking care of our babies, work, and more work. So it’s almost been a month since I last blogged. It’s embarrassing — but thanks for patiently waiting for my blog.
This time, I’ll be writing the things I’m thankful for the months of June and July.
- The Voice styling ended successfully.
This was my first styling for a singing show!
- Highschool friends toured Yangon.
Always happy to show Myanmar around.
- Completed Digital Marketing Course.
Definitely learned a lot!
- Got some fashion projects.
- Happy to see Dennis’ success for his play for Virgin Lab Fest.
In addition to this, I was able to meet my theatre friends as well.
- We finally bought a house.
Halfway thru the payment! It’s our goal to pay it in full before the year ends!
- Spent time with my family
I’ll be blogging about my breakup with social media for 3 days — my family was the reason.
- Executive check up was all normal.
Was super anxious about this.
- Signed a new contract.
Right timing, because we just got a house. Lol!10. Finally bought a new dog.
So that Jade wouldn’t be so sad. His name is Jude! He’s naughty compared to Jade!