My August was spent in Myanmar and in the Philippines. It was a mixture of work, leisure, and work.
I love the fact that most of the time my work feels like leisure and honestly time always flies so fast. So as 2018 is about to bid goodbye— I could say that somehow I’m finally finding my comfort zone. From those useless insecurities, to being comfortable own style and just discovering my purpose in life.
On that note, I believe that my purpose in life is to inspire and move people in a good way. So here I am sharing to you the things I’m grateful for August.
1. I had my first styling gig for a CD cover.
2. Dennis’ Medical check up turned out well.
3. My Kiki Challenge video had atleast 10k views. Lol
4. We toured our second family (Myanmar) in the Philippines.
5. I was able to spend time with my family in Baguio.
6. Dennis’ celebrated his 49thbirthday!
7. Dennis’ show was successful! (Gee Gee at Waterina)
8. I was able to see the National Museum in Manila.
9. I was able to catch up with my brothers and I had quick photo shoot with Luigi. Lol!
10. Our brown poodles are finally getting along with each other.
See you later, gotta attend visit the church to say thanks.
Have a great September!